Sunday, December 23, 2007

What A Week!

I started school on Tuesday and it was great!!!

My instructors are amazing and I have a small class....so we'll get lots of one on one instruction!! We learned our first cut on Wednesday...and when I say cut, I mean trim. It took me a while to get it done so I didn't finish it until Thursday. We are working on mannequin heads right now and they start out with pretty long hair, so we worked on trimming it and making it an even length. We trimmed it 3 times this week! Yesterday was the last trim and I did pretty well! My instructor said that he's impressed with all of us because he hasn't had any major length issues to correct. He checks our balance on every section before we can move to the next. I'm posting pictures of one of the trims from this week. We are learning a new cut next week...I'll post more pictures then.





In other news....my brother and sister in law are having a boy!!! I will have 3 nephews now!!! I'm pretty excited about that!

Anyway, the first week of school was great....it was the best decision ever!!! I hope you all have a great Christmas...I'll post some more pics as I get them. I want to document my progress. I hope you enjoy!

Peace! :)


No comments: