Sunday, December 2, 2007

**SIGH**

What a week!!!

I'm ready for my last week...that's all I'm sayin about that!!

I went to Target on Friday night and bought 2 books and 2 dvds that I'm very excited about!!! I haven't started the books, but I've already watched one of the dvds and am currently watching the other! The dvds are the Ellen Degeneres HBO special "Here and Now." If you haven't seen it...you should! It's so stinkin funny!!! The other dvd is The Office Season 1. It's ok....a lot of the story lines are just like the British version...and I like the British version better. Maybe that's just because I saw it first. Anyway, I think that once I get to season 3 it will be better, because I'm pretty sure that the British version only ran for 2 seasons.

Anyway, the books that I purchased are For One More Day by Mitch Albom and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire. I bought the Mitch Albom book because I've read 2 of his already and they were very easy reads and I enjoyed them quite a bit. The Gregory Maguire book I bought for the same reason. He is the author of Wicked and Son of a Witch. I loved these books. They were pretty difficult to read, but I loved them!!! I'm very excited to get to reading. I think I'll start with the Albom book because I know I'll finish it pretty quickly. It will probably take a little more time to get through the Maguire book and I'd like to get one more book read before I start school in 2 weeks!!!!

Anyway...that's all for now. Pray for me this next week. I'm so ready to be done with my job...I was really wishing that Friday had been my last day. It was a rough day! Also pray that I find a job soon...because after this Friday....I will be unemployed....and that makes me nervous.

Peace :)

No comments: