Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lucky Number 7

So I have finished reading another book!! I finished the Mitch Albom book For One More Day. It was another easy read and a great story. I have already started reading Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister but haven't gotten far enough into it to comment...so I'll let you know later!

This has been such a relaxing week for me! As you know...my last day at the bank was last Friday. I have been a different person since then. Even though the weather over the weekend was horrible and we lost power for a day and a half...it was still so great to not have to worry about making it to work. I just sat and played card games with my mom and did a whole lot of nothing! I probably should have tried to find a job, but I think I've found something that I can do from home and set my own schedule. Tomorrow I will be spending some time doing the training for that. I start class on Tuesday!!! YIPPEE!!!! I can't wait!!!!

In other news, my brother and his wife find out tomorrow if they are having a boy or a girl...I soooo can't wait for that!!!

Anyway, that's really all for now....I'm sleepy and need to get to bed. I've got a lot of sitting in front of the computer to do tomorrow!

Peace :)

1 comment:

jenn said...

how was the first day of school?