Saturday, December 8, 2007

Relief

I am officially unemployed!!!! To some, that might sound a little odd...but to me it makes soooo much sense! Just ask me about the last few months...then you'll understand.

My last day was pretty uneventful. We were busy, so that made the time go by very quickly!! I was kind of upset that I didn't get a little bit of a party or something. I mean, I've only been with this company for 3 years. I had a friend who transferred and got a cake and all kinds of hoopla! I wasn't really expecting anything, but it would have been nice. But whatever!!! I don't have to see any of those people again if I don't want to...and that's nice! I can't explain the relief I felt when I left there this evening!!! I didn't really even say goodbye to anyone....I just bolted out the door to get to my small group Christmas party!! I was scheduled to work until 7 tonight, but I got to leave at 6 and my party was at 6:30...so I had to hurry!!!

My Christmas party was super fun!! We had great food, went to see the lights in Yukon and played Dirty Santa. Jason and I totally kicked butt!!! We had numbers at the end and had some good items to choose from. I stole some Starbucks coffee grounds and flavored syrups from Aaron & Christina (sorry!). Jason opened up a Japanese tea set. The tea set got stolen from him and he stole my coffee. Well, I stole the tea set and we traded gifts....so I got my coffee back and he got his tea set back!!! It was soooo great!!! We felt kinda bad....but then realized that the name of the game is "Dirty" Santa. It was a great time tonight and I absolutely love my small group!!! They are all fantastic people and I'm so happy to call them my friends!

Well, I should go to bed now. I've got a busy day tomorrow! Good night!

Peace :)

No comments: