Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I <3 Kansas!!!

I went to visit my best friend Kelsie this weekend...sooo awesome!!!

This is the first time that I have gone to visit her when she hasn't been in a show, super busy with school or sick. The last time I went up was the weekend of my birthday. We spent quite a bit of time in the ER that weekend. It was so nice to just hang out with her. I really miss her a ton and wish that I could find a way to move up there. Lawrence is such a cool place. Their downtown is amazing! So many cool places for vintage clothing, furniture & decor. Also some great coffee shops. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend! I would like to make going up there a more frequent thing...we'll see. Anyway, that's all for now. I'd better get to sleep before the storm comes...if I don't, I'll be awake all night!

Peace :)

No comments: