Monday, November 12, 2007

Update

So, I went to the hair academy on Thursday for a tour of the school and to fill out the application for the student loan. Well, I got there and the girl that was supposed to take me on the tour was not in that day...no big deal. I went ahead and filled out the loan application. While I was filling it out, the girl asked me if I had a co-signer. I didn't because I really didn't think I'd need one. She said that it was very hard to qualify individually and that most people had to have co-signers. Anyway, I left there a little frustrated. I got to thinking about it though, and I realized that she was used to younger people who have no credit coming to that school...so they would need co-signers. Anyway, before I left, she told me that she would be in on Saturday and should have an answer by then. I told her to call my cell because I would be out of town.

I left Friday morning to go to Louisiana for my nephew's 2nd birthday. At about 12:30 that afternoon, I got a call from the hair academy. I qualified for the loan on my own!!!!! They are sending me the enrollment info. packet and I go Wednesday to enroll!! I am calling someone about a job tomorrow and then I'll be all set!!! I can't believe that this is all happening so quickly!! I can't wait!

Anyway, this weekend was great! My nephews are so great! Cayden is such a little firecracker! He's so funny ! He'll say anything you tell him to...which is not always great...but most of the time very hilarious! Tanner is absolutely beautiful! For anyone who doesn't know, he was very sick when he was born. At one point, the doctors gave him less than 10% chance of surviving. Anyway, he's doing great and is just a beautiful, happy baby! He hardly ever cries and he smiles at everything!! I was very sad to leave there this morning. I got home and went over to the Middendorf's house for dinner and Heroes. This is my normal Monday night thing. Tonight, however was a little different, because their friend Jools is in town from Ireland. He made a killer stew tonight!!! It was fantastic!! It was also a little different this week because we had two episodes to watch because we missed last week. That show totally stresses me out! The only thing that stresses me out more, is that there are only 3 new episodes left because of the writer's strike!!! I hope they reach an agreement before the three episodes are up! I don't know what I'll do!!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now! 9 hours in the car wore me out!

Peace :)

1 comment:

jenn said...

first of all...CONGRATULATIONS! thats so exciting about school! you will be great.....i'm excited to get my hair done! :)

Also, i feel your heroes pain...cody says that its just the typical mid season break and he thinks everything will be good by the time they start back...i sure hope so, i can't live without that show! :)

Adam...good or bad???