Monday, November 5, 2007

So what's new?

Quite a bit is new with me!!!

1.) I am very burnt out with my current work situation...so I have decided to go back to school...
2.) I have decided to enroll at The Academy of Hair Design!!! I have an appointment on Thursday morning to tour the school and fill out the applications and get the enrollment process started!!
3.) I am in the process of finding a part time job and the search is going well. I have some of my bills taken care of by working at home for my parents and I have a very promising prospect to cover the rest!!

I can't even explain how I feel about all of this. It's happened so quickly! I just got to thinking a few weeks ago that I am really tired of a corporate setting and I know that I just don't fit in there. I have thought about going to cosmetology school before but never really did anything about it...but now it's time!! I'm so excited but I'm nervous at the same time. I have been working at my current job for 3 years now...and it's very strange to leave the comfort of a steady paycheck, and health and dental insurance and a 401k...but I know that this is going to be a great thing for me. I love people and I love the creativity involved in hair design! I really feel like this is something that I will be great at!!

So, if you are not already committed to a hairdresser...come see me in 10 months!!! HA HA!!

Later! :)




No comments: